JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
The Ledlies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:16:31 -0400
Hi All,

Does anyone know John Parlin's date of death or where I could find it?

What would be the citation for the latest edition of Sue Gawler's NATURAL
LANDSCAPES OF MAINE? The one I have is dated March 2001 Field Test Printing.

And what would be the citation for Janet McMahon's work on the biophysical
regions of Maine? I have a map which I guess comes from Janet's thesis in 1990.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pat Ledlie
Eight Bean Rd
PO Box 90