JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sandy Crystall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:43:32 -0400
Hi Rick-
I am a lurker on the JBS list and not a JBS member, but was interested
in finding out more about the plant survey trip, although I may have
another commitment that I can't change.  What type of distances/
elevation change are involved in the route?  I have not been hiking as
much as I'd like (and backpacking much longer ago...) and this looks
enticing.  I have done some botanical surveys for NEWFS in the past
and was an AMC volunteer naturalist for a few years too.  I work for
the NHDES Wetlands program.

If you are still interested in a botanical companion, please let me
know more details and if it looks realistic for me I may be able to
join you.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Sandy Crystall
Bow, NH