UC_BATHBRUN Archives

Univ College Bath-Brunswick Students

UC_BATHBRUN@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:25:00 -0400
Welcome to the University College at Bath/Brunswick Listserv.

This listserv is designed to provide periodic news update to the University College at Bath/Brunswick community. This is our first attempt at using a center-wide electronic communication and I welcome your feedback ([log in to unmask]).

The spring 2008 Course schedule is now available online. Course offerings, registration dates, and the spring academic calendar are posted at: http://www.learn.maine.edu/bath/course_guide.php

Open registration for all students begins November 8.

PLEASE NOTE: To sign off this list:
Pleas send an email to: [log in to unmask]
Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message type: signoff uc_bathbrun (Note that there is a space between signoff and the list name.)

Dennis Unger
University College at Bath/Brunswick
Midcoast Center for Higher Education
9 Park Street