From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:07:29 -0600
Section 139 row 19 was marginal. we were too low and too far away.
moreover, there was a constant stream of pedestrians and vendors who
insisted on standing between us and the far goal, usually while a goal
was being scored.

I understand they had to try, but PLEASE, in the future, let's choose
hockey venues for hockey championships.

Detroit, so far, is a reasonable place.  people mover is a neat
transportation vehicle. good bars and restaurants.  The company of the
hockey-l crowd is great.

thanks to garrett for putting together the luncheon.

for pam's question, will either
FUBAR at Ford Field (the Detroit Depacle)
		or
The Detroit Debacle (FUBAR at Ford Field)
work for you???

> Date:         Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:09:46 -0500
> From: Pam <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Section RS
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> We're debating if we'll call it FUBAR at Ford Field or Debacle in
> Detroit
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Apr 8, 2010, at 6:05 PM, Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> > You all look fabulous on TV.  What a neat idea that so many dressed
> > up in empty seat costumes.  There's Sara Fagan up in Sec 241, Row 2.
> >
> > Bob Griebel

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 255-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 255-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs