From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:44:38 -0400
You're not a typical fan, Tom!

With the UMaine record down and the economy such as it is, it is *very*
evident at the Alfond in Orono that the opponent does matter and matters a
lot.   For us, BU/BC/UNH are the big rivals and still fill the place and
have a premium ticket price.  Other HEA schools do well, but different
conference opponent games have empty seats from students and season ticket
holders deciding to not attend.  Sure, Wisc, UMN and UMich would fill the
place, but Bentley, St Cloud and Bowling Green will not, even though I'd be
estatic!

Cheers, Wayne

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Rowe, Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in
part: