MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Cynthia E. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 12:28:53 +0100
Hi,

I need 12 copies of Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber and will need to
keep them until July 14th.  We are not on the delivery system.  Is
anyone able to lend?
Please confirm before sending.  I will be at the SMLD Spring Council
meeting tomorrow if anyone would like to bring their copy and give it
to me then, please include the return mailing address.

I will be off until this afternoon.

Thanks,

Cindy Smith
Limerick Public Library