JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Loraine Kohorn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:18:58 -0500
Dear JBS members,

I'm not yet an official member of JBS, being new to the state, but was
grateful for the recent exchange for letting me know how to go about joining.
I just received the below form the Plant Conservation Alliance; perhaps
others of you did as well.  Would the Josselyn Botanical Society be
interested in joining  the network as a group?    Perhaps this would be
worthy of discussion at the April meeting.    For starters, if you have an
opinion, yay or nay, please e-mail me (lkohorn@duke,edu)( I live in
Brunswick now, despite the e-address), and I'll compile and post the
results.   Also, I'd appreciate any info on current involvement of the JBS
in other ongoing plant conservation efforts (e.g. NEWFS) .

Thanks

Loraine