ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:27:22 -0700
I thought his hazing site was actually glorifying the practice for the voyeurs among us

The things the softball players did seem a little tame... Cupcake parties???
Unless there is something in the frosting, I do not see the problem, except some one was dumb enough to post pictures of underage college drinking