MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mary Jasper Cate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Jasper Cate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:13:29 -0400
Good morning - and it is gorgeous here in York County this morning!

Our book group would like to read Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love... during the month of October.  I'm concerned that it may be too much in demand for us to borrow, so am writing now to ask if any of you would be able & willing to loan it to us from Oct. 4 through Nov. 1.

Thanks for considering it!

Mary

Mary Jasper Cate
Springvale Library