MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
JoAnn Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JoAnn Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:25:16 -0400
Good morning,

I have a special request from a teacher here at Valley H.S.
Within the next two weeks  he hopes to be able to show a video to his class
on the
Labor strikes during the industrialization of the late 1800's.
 Examples:  Homestead Strike, Pullman Strike, Nationwide Rail Strike.

I have only found one documentary through pbs "The West"  that will meet the
need but it will take much longer than two weeks.
We need to request it in writing.

Any suggestions?

Please email me at

Thanks,