JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:09:21 EST
Happy New Year, Mainiacs!

Thank your lucky stars that/if you haven't lived in NH for the past couple of months and haven't been relentlessly hounded by political campaigners.  TGI almost over.

I checked the JBS website, hoping to find some info about this summer's meeting, but it looks as if there is no useful info in the calendar section.  Will anything be posted there soon?  Or can someone at least give me the dates to mark in my calendar?  I don't want to miss this one!!

Also, is there any news yet about the topic for the April meeting?

It's 58 F on our hill this afternoon, so spring flowers can't be far away....

Alice Schori
Canaan, NH