ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:51:20 -0400
I enjoyed the tailgate myself, but this past situation was an Al Gore
global warming moment, coupled with mismanagement by UML and the Tsongas
Arena staff to put us there in the first place.

Doubful we will see that anytime soon, especially when you consider that on
the schedule update in that other board, it appears Maine will have the one-
away with Lowell this upcoming season on (gasp) February 1.  Not condusive
to outdoor revelry with balmy conditions as we had in the Tully parking
lot.

Remember, the stuff you eat from now on outside the Tsongas means the team
earns less revenue and you could end up playing Quinnipiac as the
substitute to round out Maine's HEA in-conference schedule.