ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:43:05 -0800
I'm fairly confident, or at least hopeful, that the decision to suspend
any player is made without looking at the schedule, meaning it likely
wouldn't matter who was in town Saturday night, be it an under 18
development team or UNH, but the timing of this - some players just being
suspended for an exhibition game - really is suspect. Again, I'm sure it's
just awkward timing of the schedule, Furthermore, the university/program
is actually taking swift action, which is commendable. Still, I wonder if
anyone wishes that another team was skating into Orono this weekend.

http://farechase.yahoo.com