ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:54:17 -0400
Great article.

Starts me to thinking I've got to get out to the video store to catch up on
Kurt Russell tapes.

Question to the list:  who would you want to play Coach in the "Shawn Walsh
Story" ?

Needless to say, tonight there will be more in the stands than one year ago in
Columbus.  I only wish we could trade arenas....I'll even keep the red
cushioned seats.

See you all on Saturday.  Just my luck, first visit this year and they call
for snow showers....

Dan Doucette