ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:45:48 -0400
         At 04:45 PM 10/25/00 -0400, you wrote:

Well, I stayed on the sidelines on this, including on the USCHO list, but you
summed it up perfectly.

Just like other repeat national TV performers in the "real" NC$$ Conferences,
if you can get on the list of network favorites, then you get a pass with
the NC$$.

One rule for the small teams, another for the TV stars.

Off to see us against Ohio State on Saturday night !!