JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Anne Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:23:33 -0400
Theresa,
I do recall a JBS field trip to the other side of the Lake at the Dead River
Delta, but could not find my lists. This must be your "back yard" in
Readfield.

We plan to meet at their place - Doles Beach on Morrison Heights Road - at
about 10:30 am. Would love to have you join us. The goal is a photobook with
some botanical highlights of their place (They won this at a silent
auction.) Let me know if you can come and I will send detailed directions.
If not could I copy your lists? My husband John is taking the photos
Anne Perry
729-9755