JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ursula Joachim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:14:49 -0400
hi rick,

this is angie, ursel's daughter replying. sounds like a fabulous weekend you have planned. unfortunately, my mother will not be able to go with you as she is still suffering from dizziness. she asked me to reply to you. if you have the chance, i am sure she would love to hear from you. her number is 914-428-6304.

thanks and best of luck!

angie