JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Susan Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:54:14 -0500
Pat,
Thanks.  I have just started trying my hand at growing Phals and have two.  So
far one has bloomed for me and the other has two new blossom stalks emerging.
Both have new leaves.  But at some point I will need to know more about
repotting and fertilizer, etc. and now I know where to go for help.
Susan