JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Theresa Kerchner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:31:56 -0700
Hi all JBS members.. thought you would be interested in information about the Kennebec Woodland Partnership, and also our fall  conference... see link below.

Thank you again Eric, and all  for the summer meeting  .. on to the goldenrod key!
All the best,
Theresa Kerchner

The Kennebec Woodland Partnership is a forestland conservation initiative launched by the Maine Forest Service and Kennebec Land Trust in 2009.  KWP aims to foster a “culture of conservation” focused on our region’s forestlands. The Partnership works to encourage woodland stewardship and conservation and to sustain the many values, both public and private, of our woods.
The lead project partners include:

Kennebec County Soil and Water Conservation District
Small Woodland Owners Association of Maine
Trust to Conserve Northeast Forestlands
Forest Society of Maine
Maine Forest Products Council

 October conference http://www.maine.gov/doc/mfs/fpm/projects/kwp/