JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:05:56 -0400
From:
Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Judy,
the JBS website is still a members-only blog/gallery/file-sharing site and
doesn't have much public information.  you can reach it at:
http://josselyn.umaine-biology.net/run.php

here's the draft agenda for Saturday which the planners are still tweaking,
so it is subject to change; hope this helps,
Rick

Josselyn Botanical Society

Spring Meeting

9:00  Welcome – Eric Doucette, President, Josselyn Botanical Society

9:15  Is a Little Knowledge Dangerous? : Basic Fungi ID – Don Cameron

10:15  Introducing Vital Signs: Confronting Maine Invasives – Sarah
Morrisseau and Alexa Dayton

11:15  Bates-Morse Mountain Conservation Area – Laura Sewall

12 noon  Lunch in the Bates Commons

1:00  Preserving Native Plant Knowledge for Their Future – Arthur Haines

2:00  Les Mehrhoff -