JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Terry Stockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 18:46:18 -0500
Wish I could go, but we will be away then since it is during school vacation
week.  Hope
next year you can go back to the earlier date.  Lauren