JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:38:25 -0400
For those that know Sue Gawler, here's a message asking for some support.
For those that don't know her, you might want to donate to the ALS
Association just to support a worthwhile cause.

Rick
PS: missed seeing everyone at the Josselyn meeting--hope to be back next
summer.