JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carol Gracie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:57:03 -0500
Thanks, Alison.
I wondered about the authenticity of the warning, but I received it from two
different people and was afraid NOT to forward it as quickly as possible.
What a pain!
Carol