ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:49:13 -0700
When you go up 2-0 and then put it in park and then  allow 4 unanswered
goals and lose the game, sorry, but you choked. Doesn't matter if you
played best team in country or worst team in country. Bottom line: It was
a choke job. Doesn't mean I hate the team; far from it. But to quote a
famous coach who is blinded by the Lombardis, it is what it is.

=== message truncated ===