JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:41:30 -0500
Hi Kyle--

Another thing that I forgot--as you may notice, Marilyn's email is at the
University--she is generally there all week--on the weekends, you'll need to
call her.

Sally