JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Susan Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 11:50:59 -0400
Hi all,
Is it possible that I saw a large patch of Draba verna at Portland Head
Light near the parking lot this weekend?   I am pretty sure of my ID,
but Arthur lists it as very rare and the list has only York CO. as a
site.
susan