JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 11:02:24 -0400
8bit
From:
Christopher Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Pat - perhaps Marilyn or Barbara (whom I have copied on this email) know the answer to your questions.  I plan to visit UNE late in June and hopefully will have an answer after my visit. If you need to know sooner, you could call. If you learn
something that could be important to other members, such as commuters, please let me know. - Chris

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the              University of Maine <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Chris,
>With these restrictions, I want to check.
>If I commute/ drive over in the morning, and go on the bus,
>Will there will be a place to park the car for non residents
>there during the day??
>Will they need names and numbers for that?
>
>Patricia A. Smith

Christopher S. Campbell
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Maine