JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Judith Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:07:23 -0400
Rick, Can you provide an address at Gould Academy for those of us not
attending?  I saw Helen Black last night and she wants to send a letter to
all of you.  So do I.  Have  great time!  Judy Falk