ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
The Chesleys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:16:03 -0400
Just in case that anyone is looking for on here for an update:

Maine is up 4-1 at the end of 2 periods of play.

St. Cloud's only score was a softy that Bishop just miss-played I
thought.  Other than that he's looking pretty good.

Maine is pretty much dominating the game in all aspects although I
haven't seen a SOG tally yet.

Clair