From:
Brett Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:35:40 -0500
I tend to check www.collegehockeynews.com   www.cstv.com  and espn.com

or, as some suggested in a chatroom last night,  hit the USCHO
messageboards - people tend to update the scores in the threads.

I certainly wish someone would do a better job at keeping scores up-to-date!

And...  I wish somone site would offer text messages too.  We can get
them for baseball, football, basketball - shouldn't be that hard to
implement for hockey!