Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:29:36 -0400
8bit
From:
Must be a Providence thing - I remember ESPN showing the Brown University
Zamboni on the streets in order to clear the ice in the 86 championship game
between Michigan State and Harvard too!  (Inside the (pre Dunking Donuts)
Providence Civic Center, we were wondering why it was taking so long to
clear the ice during the 2nd intermission!)