Sender:
From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:30:50 -0400
I am wondering whether any "special consideration" is given to recent
performances.  Seems that is an additional factor that favors Wisconsin,
especially with Miami being swept in two games at home by LSSU..

Also, since all tournaments are essentially "away" games seems it would be
something to be considered since some teams are much better at home than
away.  All of this being done with the awareness that a few teams may
actually be playing at "home" in the regionals or finals due to location and
that opponent strength adjustments would be necessary in figuring home -
away differences for each team.

Seems there is still room for committee tinkering and we will all know later
today.  Does anyone know of a free live internet feed for the selection show
today?

Thanks,  Bob Hamilton