Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 21:19:43 -0400
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> There seems to be some question about who did this poll.  I know
> that pamphlets were put out earlier in the year at LSSU.  It was a
> readers poll and contest.  You sent in your best picks and you got a
> chance to win tickets to the phinal phour.

Well, I never saw any such pamphlets at BU, or any other Hockey
East/ECAC rink I saw a game at this year.

Jayson Moy wrote:

> According to the press release, which byy the way was not supposed
> to be released until March 4 (Monday):

Well, they should not have released it early.  ;-D

> "The Centennial All-time favorites were chosen by a national poll of college
> hockey fans with the choices of an expert panel. The Centennial
Experts:

Thanks for the list.  However, I noticed Charlie Holt was not listed,
yet Greg Ambrose said he was "polled".  So, what is teh difference
between being polled and voting?

Since Geoff Howell of Drop the Puck was mentioned as one of the
experts, would Geoff care to explain exactly how the polling/voting
worked?  And how about disclosing who he voted for.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
The Bedford Flag:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/flag.html
But I Digress:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/bid.html