ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:49:05 -0800
Anyone else think there is too much pressure to play
at home for Bish?  4 goals on 25 shots tonight...  A
shelling against UNH at home, sweep at home to BU, and
4 goals against Northeastern.  Maybe we need to
recruit a credible back up for him as maybe he is too
tired to go out and play every night.  Any thoughts?

I think Tim needs to bring out the "Out of the Woods"
video and give a lesson on things that are not
acceptable to Maine Hockey taught by Professor Shawn
Walsh.

Anyone care to give their thoughts on the game for
those that did not listen or attend?

Never miss an email again!