ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:24:29 -0400
Greetings from Luxor in Las Vegas (on our way to Milwaukee):

This is for those of you who don't have regular access to the Bangor
Daily News.  Gary Thorne's weekly article from this past Friday talks
about, among other things, the Maine Black Bears.  It looks like he is
as excited to be going to Milwaukee as we are.  Point your browser to
the following link (or type www.bangornews.com and click on Gary Thorne).

http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=131409&z=23%20class=

Maine is the clear underdog at the Sports Books here in Vegas.  Luxor
has them at 9-2 to win the championship; we've also seen them at 4-1
(Mandalay Bay, Barbary Coast and Imperial Palace).

Too bad they can't have the Frozen Four out here in Las Vegas!!!!

See you all in Milwaukee later this week - go Blue.

--
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears