From:
"J. Adam Butts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:05:11 -0600
I am in the market for a single game FF ticket.  I only need the ticket to
the first (afternoon) semi-final game.  So, if someone in your group can't
attend that game only (travel conflict or whatever), that would be ideal.
I realize that there is one ticket for both semis, so this would involve
two exchanges.  If there is no one out there who has an extra seat for the
one game, my next choice would be to pick up an extra ticket for both
semis.  As a last resort, I'll buy an extra ticket (all games).

Thanks, and see you in DC.

J. Adam Butts