From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 10:44:16 -0500
 William Groskreutz III wrote:

"I know it is rare to see the gophs finish below 2nd or 3rd.  I think
that
they have lost too much, and will have to put a lot freshman in.  They
don't have their power line anymore.  As for CC finishing 2nd, they have
lost a lot, but I think they are still strong.  Denver will suprise the
league this year and finish first."

Sorry, Bill - have to disagree.  I am a die-hard Badger fan, so I'm
going to root for Bucky no matter what I think, and (by default) against
the gophs.  But Minn always seems to get the max from their players and
Wisconsin the minimum.  In the end, when the season settles down, I fear
its going to be

Denver
Minn
CC
Wis
next 4 up for grabs.

But if its 1. WI, 2. .... well, you won't see me complain!

Tom Rowe                                         [log in to unmask]
UWSP Dept. of Psychology          I am in the prime of senility
Stevens Point, WI  54481             ***********************