From:
"Linda A. Harrison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:20:14 +0000
I agree that it's unfortunate that the BC/BU (;-)) rivalry doesn't extend to other sports.  That's because Gene DeFilippo's too busy getting screwed over by mercenary football coaches and sucking up to the good-ole boys in the All-Cash Conference!

Gene's not a "hockey guy", until it's time to pose for pictures with Coach York and his team after they win a championship. Otherwise, he could care less about the program. (sigh!)