From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:45:11 -0500
My wife's family has a huge legacy at Colby - three generations.  They
hate Bowdoin.

________
Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street
Newton, MA  02459-3323
Tel  617-928-4515
Fax 617-928-4581

Mount Ida College provides a diverse community of learners a challenging
education that blends the liberal arts with professional preparation.
We dedicate our energy, imagination, and resources to empowering all
students to achieve academically and contribute responsibly in a
changing world.