JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Cameron, Don S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:37:49 -0400
MNAP & NEWFS are partnering on a project to eradicate some invasive plant
occurrences in Maine.  One species we will be focusing on is Garlic mustard.
If you know of any sites for this species please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, Don

Don Cameron, Botanist
Maine Natural Areas Program
State House Station 93