JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:43:35 -0400
Yesterday at the Josselyn Botanical Society winter/spring meeting, Jim Goltz
kindly delivered to me two cases of the Flora of New Brunswick (second
edition). I have 12 copies remaining at $45 plus $6 shipping for the first
book and $2 for each additional book sent to the same address at the same
time. I am also going to attempt to obtain some copies of the Gleason and
Cronquist companion book of illustrations as well as the Hellquist and Crow
2-volume aquatic manual. I'll let you know if/when successful. I will also
post these and other books on the Maine Book Shelf page of www.vfthomas.com.
See you all at JBS in Vermont if not sooner.

Tom

Thomas F. Vining
(207) 266-5748 = (207) BOOKS-4-U
http://www.vfthomas.com