JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:56:49 -0400
Hi Rick,

My 1977 AMC "Mountain Flowers of New England" has Geocaulon lividum
(Northern Commandra) "around the margins of the tableland of Katahdin". I
found G. umbellatum under a powerline in Sherborn MA in th 60's. I wonder
which plants these are parasitic on? Anyway,  can't manage the trip but wish
you luck with your search.

Anne