ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:11:51 -0500
Good Afternoon fellow Maine fans.

Wanted to let you know if you are planning to head to Milwaukee and
trying to get last minute airfare a consideration is flying Southwest
out of Manchester, which is what my wife and I are doing and we could
use some company.  You fly into Chicago Midway instead of Milwaukee, so
rental car becomes part of the equation, but airfare is still available
as low as $138 but at a very reasonable $201 for flights that are
direct and at a normal time of day.  Parking at Manchester is certainly
better than Logan.

I understand their is a bus trip as well.  We need as many fans as
possible in Cheese land!  How 'bout them Black Bears.

By the way for those of you that continue to pelt criticism at the
coaching staff.  I have a feeling when the day comes you'll be saying
blank certainly is no Tim Whitehead!  We certainly continue to be a
spoiled group of fans and only a minority of us remember what the
program was like before Shawn walked thru the door.  Three Frozen Fours
in FIVE YEARS, WOW!!!!

Now let's get behind the team and hopefully we will see some friendly
faces on our flights!

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising