JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:35:00 -0400
Hi Sue--

I already have one friend (wo is not in the least botanically inclined, but
who is a great salt-water fisheries biologist) who found this at Flagstaff
Lake(M. heterophyllum, I believe) She is sending me some for the herbarium
next spring when it is absolutely IDable (someone from the "lakes survey"{?}
tentatively ID it--but I thought it was great that she observed it to be
something that she had never seen before and so took action.

Hope you are alive and well!

Ciao, Sal

Best to Roy