JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joe Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:16:52 -0500
Rick, Here's George's phone number as I have it: 603-472-3416.  Just in
case, his address is 60 Carriage Lane, Bedford, NH 03110.  See you at the
spring meeting, Take care. Joe Parks