JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Hildy Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:52:07 -0400
Hi Jossies,
Haven't registered for the summer meeting? Can't find a stamp (or your
registration form)?

Both Rick Fournier and I will be at the Spring meeting this Saturday in
Lewiston and would be happy to take your registrations for our 2011 Summer
Meeting at Schoodic.
  - If you would like to register, bring your registration form (we'll
have extras) and a check.
  - If you have questions about accommodations, we'll be happy to answer
them!

Look for us at the sign-in table before the meeting starts.
See you Saturday!
Hildy
p.s. Sorry for multiple postings to JBS Blog. It kept telling me there was
an error, so I thought it hadn't gone thru. Oops.