JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Mr. Kyle S. Fletcher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 19:22:10 EST
Hi Sally,
    Sorry for delay in response, but between work and going to NEGrow's
yesterday I haven't been near the machine until 5 min. ago, 83 pieces of
mail, sigh...
Thank you for all your patience and advice concerning the JBS I shall contact
Mrs. Mollicone, when I get another moment to myself,lol, concerning
scholarships for student's.
    I shall not delay any further actually, as I'm on the machine now , it's
a good time as any.
   sincerely, Kyle Fletcher-Baker