JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:09:25 -0400
Pat and JBS,

Myriophyllum heterophyllum is the variable milfoil (or diverse-leaved

milfoil). I was not aware of voucher specimens for this species in Maine

until after the publication of the Flora of Maine. It has, however, been

included in two versions of the addenda, which can be downloaded for free by

visiting http://home.att.net/~arthur.haines and navigating to the products

and services section. There is a link to a free .pdf file that contains the

most recent version of the addenda (which inlcudes errors, species new to

Maine, and new taxonomic concepts). Let me know if you have trouble finding

what you are looking for.

Arthur Haines

Plant Biologist

207-865-4283