JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:50:54 -0400
Myriophyllum heterophyllum was not in the Flora of Maine as printed in 1998.
It was, however, included in the 2000 and 2001 addenda, albeit without a
common name given. See the Woodlot Alternatives web site
(http://www.woodlotalt.com) for a .pdf download of the 2001 version.

I will add a question to the discussion. I have seen a lot about
transporting invasive exotic aquatics from one body of water to another by
boat, but I haven't heard anything about aircraft. Are they, perhaps, not a
problem for one reason or another?

Tom

Thomas F. Vining
(207) 266-5748 = (207) BOOKS-4-U