JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:52:21 -0400
7bit
From:
Susan Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
David,
Yes, I am quite frustrated.  I have tried 2-3 different methods.  I
currently have 5 cuttings in moist sand/peat with Rootone on them and
they are just sitting there - not dead - no roots.  I will call this
weekend. Thank you.
susan